Photographs that I have taken.

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Diana Nyad, her trainer Bonnie Stoll, and I went for a 2 mile training walk along South Roosevelt Blvd in Key West, Florida on September 2, 2014. Diana wanted to talk about her plans to walk from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean and get my view point of undertaking the journey. I have taken a running/walking journey from Cincinnati, Ohio to Washington DC to Cape Kennedy, Florida to Disney World, Florida in 1976 and she was interested in the logistics of the journey as well as how I prepared for the journey. She also wanted me to look at her walking technique. It was a very enjoyable training walk--- the three of us, my wife Gerda, and Diana's host here in Key West. I was asked if I would be interested in joining them for all or part of the cross country walk and I replied that I would!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home