Photographs that I have taken.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019


Valentine Thomas



World Renown

Free Diver

Spear fisherman



Her description of herself

I was a certified lawyer in Canada and worked in finance in London for 6 years. I quit my well-paid job in London to live a simple life and to spread the word about eating responsibly. Freediving Instructor with PADI, professional traveler, accomplished chef, advocate of sustainable eating. I have consulted with several governments in different countries to draft progressive legislation on fisheries and I travel the world to fish with locals in order to eat the best food, caught by myself, in an eco-friendly way; all the while raising awareness within remote communities.


TV Interview
Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
Key West, Florida
January 16, 2019





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home